About Department Facebook Link
Computer Engineering Department has been started from Dec -2002. The department has the strength of 07 faculties and 2 supporting staff led by Head of Department Mrs. P.P.Vagasiya. The staff is well qualified with Industrial as well as academic experience.
The department has Computer Laboratory with high end computing computer power and necessary software installed and all the computers are connected in network. To share data between students , Domain has been configured.Every Computer in Lab connected with high end Broadband Internet connectivity upto 10 Mbps speed. Every year pass out students are absorbed in well known industries & reputed institutes for further study.
There are 265 computers and different peripherals in the institute. All are connected in the network with internet. Maintenance of the computer system, peripherals and internet is done by the Computer Engg. Dept.
The department contact to different industry for in-plant training for the students like L & T, Reliance Communication, NTPC, Gurukrupa Online Services, Ideal Systems Pvt. Ltd., Essar InfoTech, Essar Steel etc. Department Regularly Arranged the workshops/Expert speech on latest trends and technology.
The department also arrange Industrial Visit to Various ISP(Internet Service Provider) to give Industrial exposure to our Students.Institute has Licenced copy of necessary System software/Application software under the Miscrosoft Developer Library Acadmic alliance(MSDN).
To develop technocrat in the field of computer engineering with innovative thinking, moral values and competency, who will meet ever changing industrial and social needs.
- To provide Quality education to develop successful technocrat in computer engineering field with moral values.
- To Encourage students to apply their competency to solve real life problems.
- To encourage student to study beyond curriculum to adapt changing technology
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge:Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
- Problem analysis:Identify and analyse well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- Design/ development of solutions:Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing:Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment:Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- Project Management:Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- Life-long learning:Ability to analyse individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
Programme Educational Objectives(PEO)
- Pursue career as a Computer Professional by adapting emerging technology
- Possess an attitude to entrepreneur in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Pursue higher studies in engineering in relevant field with desire for lifelong learning
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- Design, develop and deploy software using emerging information technology and tools.
- Ability to use fundamental knowledge of mathematics, programming and data structure to solve computational problem.
- Become a successful professional in hardware and network, web application development and database with an urge for a higher study.
For Student / Parents
Bardoli – Navsari Road,
At: Isroli (Tajpore ) PO : Afwa
Tal : Bardoli – 394620
State : Gujarat