- To provide Quality education to develop successful technocrat in computer engineering field with moral values.
- To Encourage students to apply their competency to solve real life problems.
- To encourage student to study beyond curriculum to adapt changing technology
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge:Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
- Problem analysis:Identify and analyse well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- Design/ development of solutions:Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing:Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment:Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- Project Management:Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- Life-long learning:Ability to analyse individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
Programme Educational Objectives(PEO)
- Pursue career as a Computer Professional by adapting emerging technology
- Possess an attitude to entrepreneur in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Pursue higher studies in engineering in relevant field with desire for lifelong learning
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- Design, develop and deploy software using emerging information technology and tools.
- Ability to use fundamental knowledge of mathematics, programming and data structure to solve computational problem.
- Become a successful professional in hardware and network, web application development and database with an urge for a higher study.