About Department Facebook Link
Shrimad Rajchandra Mechanical Engg. Dept. established in 1997, with intake of 60 students, achieving new benchmark every year. In 2001 the intake capacity increased to 120 students. In the year 2012, second shift was introduced with further increase of 60 students till the year 2017. Presently the department has total intake capacity of 60 students every year.It is established with the aim of quality education to the students. Shrimad Rajchandra Mechanical Engg. Dept. has a status of reputed branch at regional level. It is working with the principle, " SEE YOUR WAY FORWARD".
Achieve excellence in Mechanical Engineering by imparting quality education, technical skill and providing competent mechanical engineers to the society and the nation as a whole.
- To impart mechanical engineering knowledge through trained faculty in conducive environment.
- To develop in them, ability for pursuing higher studies in the field of mechanical engineering.
- To motivate students for lifelong learning and create awareness to make them industry responsive.
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
- Problem analysis:Identify and analyse well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
Design/ development of solutions:Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing:Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- Project Management:Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- Life-long learning:Ability to analyse individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
Programme Educational Objectives(PEO)
- Apply fundamental disciplinary knowledge to solve real life engineering problems.
- Engage themselves to contribute to the academics for socio technological development.
- Develop professional ethics and responsibilities towards socio-economical activities.
- Demonstrate lifelong learning skills by engaging in professional activities and up-gradation of knowledge quotient.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- Able to prepare design and execute the plan to manufacture components / assembly
- Able to use CAD tools for modeling and drafting of Mechanical components.
- Able to apply the knowledge of various thermal systems to evaluate related system.
For Student / Parents
Bardoli – Navsari Road,
At: Isroli (Tajpore ) PO : Afwa
Tal : Bardoli – 394620
State : Gujarat