- To give excellent understanding of electrical engineering to the students through teaching and practice tasks that makes the students useful to the society, nation and the world.
- To provide platform to improve designing and development skill of electrical engineering through various training, seminars, and workshops.
- Motivate students to participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities to enhance leadership and managerial skills.
- To excel career in higher education and industries, perform best by continuous learning and good conducts.
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge:Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify and analyse well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- Design/ development of solutions:Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing:Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- Life-long learning: Ability to analyse individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
Programme Educational Objectives(PEO)
- To demonstrate and apply excellent knowledge and skills of electrical engineering into real field with best socio-economic benefits.
- To design and implement electrical system to meet specified needs by justifying 3Es like energy efficiency, economy and environment.
- To enhance entrepreneurial, communication and other soft skills, which will enable them to work globally as leaders or a team members.
- To possess an positive attitude for life-long learning and practicing in the real field of work.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- Apply knowledge and skills of electrical engineering in installation, operation and maintenance of electrical machines and power system components.
- Design, develop and analyze the performance of various types of components and process related to the electrical engineering.Design, develop and analyze the performance of various types of components and process related to the electrical engineering.
- Update and work superior in electrical system engineering with the concept of energy conservation.